Under Graduate Degree Courses
Arts Faculty (Govt.Aided)
Following subjects are taught for B.A Degree (3 Years Degree Course) in Arts Faculty.
- Ancient History
- English Literature
- Music (Vocal & Tabla)
- Political Science
Students of B.A. may choose any three subjects for study.
Following subject combinations are not allowed
- Two practical subjects: Geography and Music (Vocal and Tabla)
- Three Literatures together: Hindi, English and Sanskrit
- Education with Sociology
Commerce Faculty (Self Financed)
Subjects as per Allahabad University are taught in Commerce Faculty for B.Com. (3 Year Degree Course).
Post Graduate Degree Courses
Subjects – Economics and Sanskrit
Hindi and Geography (to be started in session 2018-19)
Diploma & Certificate Courses
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) – One year duration.
- Certificate in Computer Application (CCA & CCC) – Three months duration.
- Certificate in Web Designing – three months duration.
- Tally ERP.9 (in collaboration with UPTEC) – Two months duration.
- Certificate course in functional English and Translation Proficiency – One year duration. (U.G.C. Sponsored)
Other short Term Programmes/Trainings
- Computer Application in Sanskrit (for Sanskrit students)
- Data Analysis (for students of Economics)
- Travel & Tourism (for students of Geography & Ancient History)
- Soft Skill & Personality Development (Training & Workshop)